Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm in the money!

   Ok, I am just going to share a little secret here. I am so excited! I have another small, wee little job. I had a meeting this morning and it looks like some computer work is coming my way. Change is good (ohm!) and this will fill a few more hours of my week. The challenge will be to multi-task a wee smidge more, but baby steps I can do. It will have me at the computer, versus the paint brush, but I am already familiar here in the world wide web. I cannot really say much more about it right now unfortunately. It is too fresh a concept and I have to wrap my head around it a little more. I have to let the newness sink in; "Let it marinate", as a friend likes to say. Suffice it to say that my newest paying gig will have a dribble more money coming in (and NO I don't have to disrobe or anything crazy like that to do it!), which in the long run enables me to stay home a while longer with my darling babies. All about the kiddos, right! I wish you a prosperous Wednesday. I have some quick research to do, then off to let the world's troubles slide off my back onto the yoga mat. Peace to you...

8 comments:

  1. oh, i am intrigued...good for you and some great benefits there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Hope it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff! Can't wait to hear more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for dropping by my blog earlier today. Nice meeting you!

    Hey, congrats on the news! I agree, change is good. For me, it keeps me living in the moment, not knowing what's next. I kinda like that.

    Nice blog you have here. It's got a really sweet energy.

    I'll be back! Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats...In this community of ours, we try to share joy...Nice one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails