Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sexy superheros shine under moon divine

Sexy superheros shine 

under moon divine. 

Playing along at Six Word Saturday.

The full moon was actually Thursday, but it was still pretty full last night when we went out. The party was fun and many of the costumes rocked. Elvis was spotted (old fat dude), as were the Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones, Wolverine, Captain America, a couple of Wonder Womans, Duff Man, and even Buddha and Jesus were there! We were inundated by Super Daves (groomsmen)and Super Brides Maids, which added to the fun. I aspired to sleep in again, as it was a late night, but it was not to be. The day is a'wasting though, so I am off to grab it by the heels and fly! Have a Super Saturday! 


9 comments:

  1. ha. love the pics and glad you had fun...fly on super heroine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was definitely fun to get all dressed up. Cat Woman made all the costumes and she ROCKS!!!! Have a great long weekend. Hope you get some time to spend with the fam

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat and yes the moon was still bright last nite.
    Have a happy holiday weekend !!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you take that photograph of the moon? It is awesome. Love the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Thanks Ji. It was fun.
    *Hi Caroline. Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping in
    *I did take the moon photo SC. It was actually from the night before, but fit well. Thanks Suzi. And thank you for the award! Wow. I will be posting it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. incredible photo! were those bats?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like it was a wild party! I wish that I could go to one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Ha! They kind of look like bats Angelina! No, it was a tree. Thanks for stopping in.
    *Just have to get invited to the right stag and doe I guess Otin. I liked your tale with Brian. Cool of you to visit. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails