Friday, May 21, 2010

You are my SunShine

   There were rays of sunshine amidst the busyness of the day. I took advantage of the lack of rain to plant a few herbs and annuals into the garden this afternoon. As it is supposed to rain tomorrow in my part of the world, it thought that the new plants might be happy to have a big bath tomorrow. I must admit that I hope it does not rain in the morning though. I stuffed the van full of garage sale items to tote out to my aunt's house this morning. The hope is to become fabulously rich by selling my excess wares to the unsuspecting bargain hunters tomorrow. So in honour of a hopefully sunny morning, I thought that I would play a little ditty to help encourage the sunshine to come out and play...

3 comments:

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails