Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sensational Saturday

Sensational Saturday slays shameful seasonal slump.


Playing along at six word Saturday. My weekend is shaping up to be the best ever in fly-by-the-seat-of-your- pants happenings. Yesterday was spontaneous hot dog smörgåsbord and fun. Today, we gathered dirt, a mop head (that the kids insisted I use right away. HA! NOT!!!), yard bags and new plants salvaged from a garden going by the wayside. That morphed into lunch, which switched into digging and planting. Neighbours appeared and conversation ensued. I am a natural for being long-winded, so soon enough the dinner hour arrived. So did dinner! I schmoozed up steak, hot dogs, burgers, salad and beer, but tried to counter with offerings of shrimp and new plantlets (euphorbia and black-eyed susan). Not sure if that is a fair offering, but I presented all I knew about the grand big world of the blog-o-sphere as after dinner conversation. Probably painful to the not inclined, but they humoured me with  their interest and plied me with more beer. So I stayed. Sensational. Need say no more. Hope your Saturday slayed too.

6 comments:

  1. six words start with six s's, what a show!
    I enjoyed it.
    glad that you have had rich dinner along with beer...

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ji. I hope you day was loverly too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. saturday i worked all day...same with sunday...waiting for next weekend at this point...lol. wasnt too bad though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. First Friday, now Saturday...your weekend is rocking, can't wait to see what Sunday brings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess Birthday Party!!! Bring on the sunshine, cake and giggles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/05/jingles-may-follower-award-week-3.html

    How R U this Monday!
    Friendship awards 4 u.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails