Tuesday, November 9, 2010

maybe...

It all started with a look;
first tentative glances
hidden under smiling brows and
my heart strung out on adrenaline's maybes
   oh yes, baby,
   maybe, maybe...


You looked at me
and my smile grew wider.
My soul tripped over clumsy feet
forgotten how to walk
  just want to talk
  and maybe walk...

A finger brushed,
then explored my waiting hand
while exploding senses
lit fire to the world.
   my sanity unfurled
   to maybe step in your world...

Now steps fall soft
and periphery cartoons
fade to tucked away corners
of my mind with a kiss;
   for this little miss,
   maybe just a kiss...

Swept into nevermore
on first love's bliss
memories shine and blur.
Was it really like this?
  heaven in a kiss
  or did I maybe dream this?

I hold the light
of fairy tale bright,
yet know that love's breath grows old
and shrugged shoulders cold,
but still I dream
love exists yet, I scream!
   the world echoes back
   Maybe, maybe...

()

I  believe in  fairy  tales and  lover's  eyes. 
My  heart sings poetry with every beat
& I live to hear those words resound.
Speak to me of love
and poetry.
Sing to me your OneShot

10 comments:

  1. Thanks. A reminder of the wording of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It burns so bright and is filled with the joys of maybes, but for some those maybes flame too low to stay ignited. I am a romantic though Joanne. May love bless your pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love lies within the fairy tale, right between dreams and hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots to be found in those maybes. Nice One Shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. * I think you are bang on reflections

    * Thanks Steve. Like your slice of life at OS this week

    * Hopeless romantic (Cancer don't ya know) dismayed by crumbling lovers around me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Kkrige

    Lovely... I enjoyed it immensely... your beautiful words tugged at my heart...
    "My soul tripped over clumsy feet
    forgotten how to walk"
    Thanks for sharing...

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    Twitter: @VerseEveryDay
    Blog: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for gracing me with your presence again this week dear man. I appreciate your kind words Shashi

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails