Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Torture

fire hydrant
  • check
yield sign
  • check
street light pole
  • check
The great idea that some a$#@ole had to put another utility feature in my front yard
Leaving ME with a six foot high pile of dirt aside a giant gaping hole
That has now left me without the use of my phone...
  • NO, not priceless
  • FAILURE!!!
I am going to bed in hopes that tomorrow I will have a real live person to grumble at and see if anyone will care. 
   Don't call, as I cannot pick up...

The whole is right about there, but with the addition of a big pile of dirt on the road beside it.

8 comments:

  1. ugh. hoping for a better day tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the worst! I hope it gets resolved quickly (but dealing with the aftermath of such bad workmanship usually isn't - speaking purely from experience and bringing back a horrible memory of six weeks with no internet and no phone after someone snapped a wire...ugh!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, the phone has been reconnected & I have talked to several people today ALL with better customer service skills than the tech I spoke with last night. Now about that hole...

    It better not take that long Talon!! Oh lord, I would have been insane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put up my Christmas lights hoping that might turn the frown upside down Brian. Promised the girls we would hang Xmas balls in the crab apple this afternoon when they come home from school

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes you want to dig a hole and crawl in it...oh, you already have the hole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, you are so droll Timoteo! Miraculous, the hole is gone!!! It has been replaced by a thigh-high brown post that I now have to figure out how I might be able to make it either disappear into the landscape or embrace as a wonderful new part of the yard :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails