Friday, November 5, 2010

If it's Yellow...

Voila!”, he proclaimed.

A small, blue oval was held aloft by the end of the needle-nose pliers.

“This was your problem,” he stated, as rain drizzled on our heads bent over the upside-down toilet lying in the grass.
 
My eyes grew large, as recognition hit me.

Grrr…


“Darling, little angels,” I exclaimed to his laughter.
Marbulous Marble Run

Oh G-man, that was my tale of woe for you in 55 words. 

Seen here is the blue disk discovered in its foiled escape from my house
The Tale of my Toilet: Yes, my darling little angels were the ones at fault for all my loo's woes. Just as I expected! The little blue oval  was the landing pad for the marble game game shown above. It was wedged in the last bend of my commode's siphon tube, trying desperately to be flushed out to sea. Alas, all it was doing was backing up water and whatever other contents were placed into the latrine, ahem. My tale does not have a shitty ending though, as life has returned to normal in the workings of my lavatory. And if you will excuse me, I think that the WC/Dunny/Privy is calling...

and remember, "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown flush it down" So says Wikipedia, and so say I.

Bwahahaha! Happy Friday!!

18 comments:

  1. Haha Brian! I couldn't help, but follow up my 55 with a little toilety, humour-filled tale. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE Potty Talk...
    As we all know!
    Most Excellent 55 Katherine.
    You had me scared there for a Minute!
    Thanks for playing Today, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids. Gotta love their curiosity. Sorry it was you. Glad it wasn't me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought you might like this G-Man. Sorry to scare you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, yeah Monkey Man. Sucks to be me. My neighbour is a retired plumber though, so at least the charge was just his laughter at me. ah, kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faaaaaabulous 55, Katherine!

    LOVE IT! You are sooooooo clever!

    A dear friend of mine participates in these every Friday and I so enjoy reading them.

    "Alas, all it was doing was backing up water and whatever other contents were placed into the latrine, ahem."

    HAHAAHAHAHA! Oh how funny! Don't ya just hate a backed up potty?

    Have a super weekend, dear lady!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. MWWAAAHHHH! Ah dear Ron, I somehow knew that you would appreciate this post. teehee. You ave a super weekend yourself
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just have to laugh Cindy

    or else I would never stop crying some days...

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol! This reminded me of the time (years and years ago) when the VCR stopped working. The repair man came and worked for a bit and then asked me to come over and hold out my hand. He placed about ten Cheerios in my hand. Apparently my youngest, then a toddler, thought the VCR was hungry!

    Glad things are back to normal, kkrige!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The journey of life is a choose your own adventure. This tale is emerging into exciting chapters. Discovered your blog through Jannie Funster. Blessings to you wherever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. * Delightful little angels, aren't they Talon?! I am thrilled every time I flush and I see the water disappear only to reappear sparkling and clean. Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. * Hi Liara
    Nice to meet you. Jannie is a great lady and hosts a fine place to meet people. Life certainly has adventures aplenty! Glad this one wasn't too scary! ha. BTW, I am in SW Ontario way up in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, My. Goodness. Don't let legos mellow! Or put 'em in the loo.

    Reminds me of Kelly and her friend when they were both 6 flushing Barbie limbs down the toilet, arrrg. Kids.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how lovely Liara popped over. She is AMAZING -- as are you.

    Can life get any better??

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. * Jannie, I expected to find something like that. I envisioned all kinds of things when I started to have problems, but had the toilet off twice and never found anything. Third time was a charm.
    Oh, I checked out Liara's site, but it has a bunch of errors in the code, so if you are talking to her, let her know. Cheers to toy-free toilets!!

    * When do they end Kathew? when do they end...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails