Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Garden Walk

Today I am going on a garden walk. I need to let go of words and just be.
Grab a coffee and join me.
~

Welcome

Jingle the bells
Soloman's Seal

Take a deep breathe...
Lilac's beginning to bloom













Feast your eyes here...
Pretty multi-coloured Phlox leaf that will provide more colour later in the summer















So soft...
Different kind of Phlox



















Feeling royal with these delicate beauties...
Lily of the Valley



My stepable wildflower garden in the grass














The blister on my hand has almost healed, but it would appear my ministrations were in vain.



The tears of a tulip



















The sun will come out 
tomorrow...

10 comments:

  1. a beautiful walk shared...now about that coffee...smiles. have a lovely day k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna just sit in your beautiful garden for a bit k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brian: I included my "wildflowers" for you Brian. Note the profusion of yellow there?

    @Possum: Be my guest Possum. I needed it today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...a coffee in the garden. Sounds lovely. Hope you found a little peace, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Me: Wandering through the garden and giving my attention to my other babies is a wonderful and therapeutic exercise. There is so much beauty in nature, that I cannot help to let life slide off my back as I take nature's gifts in.

    Smells, colour, texture, taste and the sound of those rustling leaves; a perfect harmony for peace...

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS photos, Katherine!

    The one's of the lily of the valley and the sky are stunning!

    Thanks for sharing your walk, my friend!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mama Zen: They smell just heavenly too MZ. One of my favourites!

    @Ron: Thanks Ron, but considering your post earlier this week, I think it is only fair of me to say that I am going to have to ask you to step away from the flowers. Just back away and don't look at any more of them before they all wilt and die. I will hold you personally responsible for any damages done by your death stare.

    No offence -right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katherine,
    All I can say is "Wow! You have a beautiful garden." That was an uplifting experience.
    Cheers,
    Shanae

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Shanae: Thanks Shanae! Gardening is my meditation. Usually in the Spring, I am at my best in the gardening department as well. I love to see all the fresh new growth & snap pictures every chance I get.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails