Friday, May 6, 2011

Good People

Happy Friday my friends!

I have been working away today, studying trees, Mother's Day ideas, new social media avenues and working on my newest Twitter presence. I took a quick break to take a peek at my blog and was pleased to see all the comments I received from yesterday's post. You guys are all too sweet!

So I will dedicate this video (from one of my favourite bands - Great Big Sea) to you "Good People" today. Hope you all have a lovely weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommas out there!

5 comments:

  1. ha, fun rhythm to this...and nice blazer...smiles. love the message too...happy friday k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Mother's Day wish. It was good hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brian: The boys are a lot of fun in concert too. And hey Brian, You are good people too, so this goes out to YOU! Hugs my friend. Thanks for being a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shanae: I hope you have a lovely weekend Shanae!

    @Mama Zen: I hope Baby Puppy spoils you rotten MZ. I already have a few treats from my girls.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails