Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday's Email of the Week: I could use some of those

Saturday's Email of the Week

I am not sure if this was sent to me trying to tell me something or not. Hmmm... Well, I am not going to take offence, as it is pretty funny. I don't think I could pull it off, but desperation might force my hand one of these days. I am going out for dinner and then the theater tonight, so maybe I will get my chance yet. Ha.

Happy Saturday and I hope that all my Canadian friends have a lovely, long Victoria Day weekend.





heeheehee!

5 comments:

  1. bwhahahahhahahahahaahaha!

    OMG, I SPEWED my morning coffee while watching this, Katherine!

    I LOVE when she slid up and down the microphone pole!!!

    HILARIOUS!!!

    Thanks for the AWESOME Saturday laugh. And Happy Victoria Day to you! Have a great time tonight - HA!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nice - wishing you a lovely evening out catherine - enjoy the theater

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron got big problemos.
    Hillary, too.
    GE- HERMES- CHAZ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ron: Pretty talented lady, hey Ron? One of these days, I am going to have to buy you a new monitor I fear. teehee!

    @Claudia: I had dinner at a friend's house, then we went to see One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. It was excellent - food and the play. So nice to get out once in a while.

    @LivingInAurora.ca: Happy Victoria Day weekend Anna! Hope you enjoyed all our beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails