Friday, July 9, 2010

Let's Go Fly a Kite

It is blissfully raining out this morning. I thought I would wander down memory lane for a post today, as my plan to go to Sunfest seems to be temporarily squashed. Here is a photo journey for you to enjoy;

Let's go fly a kite





Up where the air is clear
chasing clouds both far and near





Tangling lines that prove to be
just too much for you and me


So perhaps we shall fly
with our kites up to the sky

and remember days cool to the touch
when summer heat seems just too much.

2 comments:

  1. a beautiful moment you captured...love to fy a kite...and one day we wil fly....smiles.

    rained here too last night...knocked about 10 degrees off...ah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun activity you have there.

    Happy Saturday!
    Thank you for voting!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails