Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Face the list

   Well, I had hopes for today, but plans dashed again. Ah, who I am kidding? I dropped the girls at daycare and went to stare into a coffee cup at my favourite coffee shop. I made a list of things that I should/could be doing now and in the near future. I then promptly threw my handy dandy memo pad back into my purse and took my coffee to go see some artist friends. Screw lists, I would watch artists in action. I arrived  and immediately started winging about the fact that my cat has decided to test my strength of self again by peeing in the upstairs bathroom. Worse, that she peed on my daughter's sweater yesterday, which I discovered when I was picking her up at the end of the day. Gross. Truly, it was not even me that noticed it, but another parent that was picking up her son and thought that maybe he had an accident. Nope, it was my daughter. Smelling of cat pee. Poor thing stunk. Yuck. As I sat and got sympathy for my woes and suggestions of what to do (they are both experienced at the cat pee issue), my phone rang. It never rings. Except when the daycare calls. Which is who it was. Sigh...
   So I have picked up my sad little girlie and tucked her into the couch. She is topped up with Motrin and will hopefully feel better when she wakes. I am playing a little avoidance, by sitting at the computer, but seem to be coming to the end of my post. So alas, I shall go work on striking a few things off my list that was created this morning;
  • clean the house
  • pay bills
Perhaps tomorrow will be a new day...

5 comments:

  1. Katherine, poor girl. How can I help?

    Randolph

    ReplyDelete
  2. she will get better. You help by being a friend. Thank you. Say hi to Beth and Bobbi (if she is back) for me. Ohhmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel greatly privileged to be counted as your friend. I will chant a special OHM for you. Hope Rylie is better soon. Take care

    Randolph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... sorry your day got kiboshed again! :(

    Hugs to Rylie.

    Hope your night is uneventful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were 12 Yogis today. There were a couple of unused mats. All except two of the participants were familiar faces. Carrie and Julie (sisters) were the rookies. I gave your love to Beth and Bobbie. They send you their love in return. Hope things start looking up for you. Take care.

    Randolph

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails