Monday, February 8, 2010

you are never, ever alone

On this day of your life, dear friend, I believe God wants you to know...


....that you are part of a Larger Whole, and you are
never, ever alone.

It is tempting, during difficult times, to feel very much
alone, as if you are taking this journey in solo form,
with no one at your side, and no one on your side.
Nothing could be further from the truth.

You are an aspect of The Divine. God lives in you,
through you. "I am with you always, even unto the end
of time" are not just pretty words. They are truth.


-Neale Donald Walsch (paraphrasing Matthew 28:20)

This is borrowed from a blog I visited this morning that I just had to bring here. It touched me. I hope you appreciate, as I did.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words at threading light yesterday. I know the feeling so well that there are things around me that are good for me, but sometimes it can be so tough, to just open up my heart and accept them as gifts. Or even to have the ability to slow my day enough to see them. Elizabeth and I are immensely grateful to have your prescence a part of threading light and look forward to what this space will offer all of us.

    Love and light~
    Lisa

    www.threadinglight.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails