Friday, April 8, 2011

Hot Stuff

He reached out. His eyes sparked with promise. He wanted me. Needed me.  The moment was ours, alone. Would I acquiesce? Would I give myself to him? 

I felt weak in the knees and my heart fluttered .

“Would you like to enter to win an iPad?”

I shook my head, as I walked away.

$$$

Whew, that was a close one. My companion at the Home and Garden show remarked that many eyes followed me today. While the promise in the eyes of this young man seemed brazen, it was the 70+ year old that asked me to come back to visit him again. Feeling like hot stuff after that forward approach. 

Oh, and my encounter today just happens to be a scant 55 words for my friend the G-Man. He got my head thinking with his crazy post today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails