Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday's Email of the Week: Got a Guffaw

Thank God it's almost Spring and chapstick won't be so necessary any more. Ew!
  

This will be particularly interesting info for those that suffer from chapped lips.


THE ORIGIN OF CHAPSTICK

An old cowhand came riding into town on a hot, dry, dusty day. The local
sheriff watched from his chair in front of the saloon as the cowboy wearily
dismounted and tied his horse to the rail a few feet in front of the sheriff.

"Howdy, Stranger."

"Howdy, Sheriff."

The cowboy then moved slowly to the back of the horse, lifted his tail and
placed a big kiss on the horse's butt hole.  He dropped the horse's tail,
stepped up on the walk, and aimed toward the swinging doors of the saloon.

"Hold on there, Mister," said the Sheriff, "Did I just see what I think I
saw?"

"Reckon you did, Sheriff. I got me some powerful chapped lips."

"And does that cure them?" the Sheriff asked.

"Nope...but it keeps me from lickin' 'em."

6 comments:

  1. Ewwwwww! Haha...I never heard that one before! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I just want you to know that I just spewed my morning coffee when I got to that last line!

    Bwhahahahahahahhahhahahahaha!

    HILARIOUS, Katherine!

    Thanks for the great morning laugh! I'll be telling this joke at work today!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big smiles to you both! :)

    I get so many emails each week. Some I have seen before, but still worth reading and some that are new. I hadn't seen this one before either, so thought I would share.

    Pucker up Me & Ron! I am planting one on each of your cheeks with my freshly smoothed lips. MWAH!!

    PS. I will send you a box of kleenex to help mop up that computer screen Ron. Sorry about that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeewwwwww! Is it possible to gag and laugh at the same time? I just did!

    Hope your weekend is a terrific one, Katherine, and now I'll be looking at people's lips today - but not too closely! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay so that was very (morning coffee out the nostrils now let me clean my keyboard)funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Talon: Yeah, definitely got ewww factor on this one. Just about ready to pack it in on this weekend.

    @Possum: Clean-up in aisle 7!

    Looks like I have to be sending out a few cleaning products this week. Glad you got a giggle Possum :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails