Friday, February 25, 2011

The Neverending Story




Turn around
Look at what you see...

Reach the stars
fly up and you'll see

Dream a dream
and what you see will be

lives that keep their secrets
will unfold behind the clouds

And there upon the rainbow
is the answer to a neverending story

In your hands
the birth of a new day

** Those are 55 words, but not mine today. I borrowed them from Limahl, the singer behind "The Neverending Story". It is the theme song for a movie by the same name, that I loved as a kid. I watched it with my girls tonight and they enjoyed the story as much as I did back in 1984, and still do today. It is a movie about believing in yourself and your dreams. It touched my heart with its pure message, and I share with you above some of that.


If you have a Flash Fiction in 55 words, go check out the fun over at G-Man's. He is always a swell host and will make a point of coming to visit you. Happy Friday everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails