Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ramp it up

   Life has been hectic as of late. Run, run, run. My littlest one will be celebrating with her first real live birthday party this weekend. Last year the celebrations were cancelled due to H1N1 scares. Bummer! So for birthday number four, we are gathering up a gaggle of kids to run amok at the Children's Museum. Original thoughts had been to go to a local farm where they have hay rides, pedal cars, animals, pumpkins and more, but the weather looked ominous, so plans changed. 

   As if on queue, a thunder clap rings out. crrraaaaBOOOOMM! Yes, looking out my window the rain streams down to make all those colourful leaves wet, soggy and heavy as hell when it comes time to rake. Oh well, another days project. Today, I have been kept busy with the domestic duties of picking up groceries (yeah farmer's market!), collecting more stuff for loot bags, working on some of the new tasks assigned by my Mompreneur boss, and of course laundry and vacuuming. 

    The computer cacked out on me, so I vacuumed the couch and changed the laundry while it re-booted. As has seemed to be the case as of late, now I need to fly again. There was going to be some wonderful thoughts swirled around in here, but if I am late to pick the kids up from school I will be sent to the principal's office. Ack! So I apologize for my infrequent posts that have not been inspired, but with a short work week, it just isn't all going to get done.  The sun has reappeared in time for me to head out, so I bid you adieu.
The crooked tree waves goodbye!

4 comments:

  1. have fun at the party this weekend! sounds like it should be fun...day off today...first one in 3 weeks so i am doing a whole lot of nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds sweet! A day with nothing to do... ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds exactly like my week.

    Run...run...run!

    And it's funny you mentioned about your computer cacking out on you because my desk top computer is doing the same thing to me. I've had to reboot it THREE times this week. I think it needs more memory. Thank god I have a laptop too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails