Friday, August 27, 2010

Busy as a Bee


I have a house full of people. Yesterday I was a busy bee running to pick my aunt up from my Mother's house so that she could visit for the weekend. She is visiting from BC.

Things might be backwards around these parts for a few days while we visit. Today we will just be hanging around. A friend of mine is in hospital for an operation, so her daughter was here for a sleepover last night. Pizza and movies were up for entertainment last night. Today is scheduled down-time.


So while it might be painful at times, I don't think you will see as much of me for the next few days. I might be around, but weather depending we could hit the beach for sun and fun. A farmer's market might provide a spell of entertainment. The Aberfoyle Antique Market is calling my name. All good fun, but I will miss you all terribly. I promise to come visiting as soon as the house clears out again. In the meantime my friends, I wish you all a fantastic weekend. MWAHHH!!!

Cheerio

5 comments:

  1. so have fun with your company...look forward to hearing all about it when you get back...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning,beautiful harmony of form and color, Your writings often convey how close and sensitive you are to the quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses of the beauty of the natural world.

    Enjoy your company ,,

    Joanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. *ten-four Brian. off to the beach on the morrow. Expecgt to see new beach photos grace the pages here soon
    *Joanny your words are pure sunshine to me. Gratitude bows at your feet, flowing with brilliant smiles out every pore. thank you dear lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. SPECTACULAR photos, Katherine!

    I LOVE bees!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend, dear lady!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Hope your week-end was fun!
    http://mairmusic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails