Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A New Day


I have seen that phrase in more than one blog today. Funny that. Coincidences are never really truly random. What does it mean? It was a phrase that meant something to me about a year and a half ago. It was meant to remind me that I could go on; that I would go on; that I should go on. The future holds much that is worth looking into and returning to. While tomorrow may be bleary or bleak from one angle, it never remains stagnant. There is always a new day to unfold with new things to learn,and see, and do. From today, we cannot always see the future with clear and straight eyes. When we think we do, often a shift slips in to shake up the paths before us. Our goal is to trust that tomorrow will come. Purpose will reveal. Wait and the light will go on. I am learning to wait...

2 comments:

  1. hope that light shines bright...on a new day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. right now I am waiting
    and trying to hold on to the waiting
    for the new day to rise

    Thanks Brian
    I hope that light
    is bright enough
    for me to see it...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails