Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday Vibes

   Today is my busy day. I worked this morning. I had yoga for body and soul in the afternoon, now am off to drumming for soul and sanity this evening. Slowly, slowly the rhythm is slipping into my fat fingers. I do not mind the off-notes though. Somehow I seem to catch the next beat when I can. My fellow musicians are far from professional, so we are all blissful in our wanderings through an evening of sonic meditation. We are perfect in our  peaceful letting go. We glide on the realm of tones we create. I always finish in a dream-like haze, saturated in the profusion of vibrations. And now I must go. Smiles to me and all of you. I hope your day holds a special something for you.

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I know it's not the point...but I got stuck on "fat fingers". C'mon! You haven't got a fat ANYTHING! :)

    Enjoy your busy day, my friend! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, you haven't heard my rhythm section. It is not quite what you would call crisp. I love it though. Such warmth in the room, I cannot resist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp... I just fell in love.

    You're in for it now. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, you bring the guitar and I will scare up some shakers, a drum or singing bowl. I'll bring the beer, as it's got more shoulders than your American stuff.. teehee :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails