Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter (Good Friday actually)

Bless us all
bless everyone
for today is full
because of one.

The one you think
I mention here
should be worshiped close
and always dear.

The one to love 
over all
is the one who stands
with might that is tall.

Not to take away 
from churches power,
but the one
should be YOU this hour.

Love thyself
for that is all one has.
This was the message sent by that other guy you were thinking of
and I like it, so try to live it when not a spaz.

Chocolate kisses to you all
Happy Sunshine Day!
Gather up a rainbow
and shower yourself with love and play.



3 comments:

  1. looking for my rainbow to put in my pocket for later...hope you have a wonderful easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Thyself. That works in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your blog Katherine !!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails