Saturday, June 5, 2010

Poetry Awards

 The Most Perfect Poet Award

The Most Confidant Poet Award 

The Most Far-Sighted Poet Award

~~~

I reaped much honour
and humbly accept 
poetry awards
that 
represent 
a love in my life
I am not afraid to share.

You Are The Most Beautiful Friend Award

I accept this, but have to say that you Ji are the most beautiful friend. 
Thank you for being you
and for hosting the poet's rally each week.
It is a highlight for me and many others.
I bow down to your perserverance
and talent.
Thank you!!!

6 comments:

  1. congratulations for the very well deserved awards.

    trisha
    http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful you,
    u r cool,
    u r well deserved!
    thanks for posting and honoring them.
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clap...clap...clap!!!

    BRAVA!

    What beautiful awards! And might I add...muchly deserved!

    You GO, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/thursday-poets-rally-week-21-the-perfect-poet-award/

    reminder week 21 the perfect poet award,
    to do so,
    post a poem,
    display the logo,
    nominate one poet for week 22…
    thank you.
    let me know if you have questions…

    to attend the Rally, u need to visit and comment for 18 poets beginning this week.
    Reply

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails