Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday's Email of the Week: Busyness

Saturday's Email of the Week

Oh, oh, It's Staurday night! My week passed in a blur and now is almost over. To be perfectly honest, I have not even thought of my computer today either. Ran the kids to their rolling & tumbling class this morning. Ran at the gym (cross trainer actually, but whatever). Ran home for lunch. Threats of frost this evening had me racing to get my rosemary plant out of the ground and into the house. I barely had time to wash the stink off & get a present wrapped, before getting T. to her birthday party this afternoon. Run, run, run some more! Another birthday party tomorrow will have us out of the house again, but I hope that I will be able to find a few minutes of down time at some point. Mind you, the floor is in desperate need of a cleaning...

Ach, worries for next week. It will be another packed week in anticipation of the short week following, but that's okay. For right now, I think that I will just leave this short and sweet. All the running seems to have my time management skills a little sharper, so there is small mercies. And in general, a smile plays across my lips. Life is good.

Today.



but of course perhaps this is my problem...


2 comments:

  1. smiles. my boys birthday party tomorrow...and then end of month paperwork...ugh...so tomorrow i will be right there with you wondering where the day went...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Brian: I think back to the free time of the summer and wish a little of it back, but am having fun holding on for the ride. Have fun at your party tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails