Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday's Email of the Week: When I am Rich

Saturday's Email of the Week
If it would ever stop raining here then maybe the lawn mowers could roll back out into the yard again. The grass is certainly happily growing, but soggy is the best way to describe my world this week. Sunshine is forecast for the day though, so I shall plan to soak up those rays this weekend (in between my children's busy social calendar - 2 birthday parties this weekend!)

Wishing you sunshine in your part of the world!

***

Turf Rolls on the Rock ...

Two Newfies were waiting at the bus stop when a truck went past loaded up with rolls of turf. 
Jimmy said, Im gonna do dat when I win da lottery.
 
What's dat den? asks Mikey.
 
Send me lawn away to be mowed."
====================================================

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails