Friday, May 13, 2011

The Gods Proclaim that my Work Day is Done

Twitter is over capacity. Blogger was down for over 20 hours yesterday. I am missing my latest post and really don't feel like re-writing it. It was a book review and I would like to include it here though, so just might have to. Sorry Book Thief!

What is going on in the web this week? I think that the God's are trying to tell me to get back outside and keep playing in the fresh air before the rains come. The forecast is for rain from now till eternity. Lovely.


So perhaps I will see how many more steps I can add into my day (I bought a step-counter to see how inactive I really am -Fat girl here I come!). We are supposed to take 10,000 steps a day (see an article I wrote about it here) and I am in the 3400 range right about now. I don't think I will make it today at this rate. That scares me for how inert I probably really am. Loving the life of a writer, but my butt certainly won't.



I am going to head back out into the yard. I spent the morning edging a walkway, garden and curb, as well as spreading some of the mulch around that I recently had delivered. If I want to beat that rain, I better act quick though.



Oops, I almost forgot that I have to pick my kids up though! Darn. I mean goody!! :) Maybe I can convince them that playing with mulch is a lot of fun! Oh boy! Or I can bribe them with a freezie. Now that's the ticket! 

Have a great weekend all!

4 comments:

  1. haha. you better listen to them and go have some fun with those kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your book review. That can be very frustrating! I hope your blogging week goes better next week.
    Cheers,
    Shanae

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brian: Freezies have come out, but I lost the kids to the sprinkler. I installed a bike horn (very loud!) and have just run inside to get some tools so that I can replace an inner tube. Gotta go, but enjoyment is definitely the game plan for the afternoon!

    @Shanae: Me too Shanae. I hear tell that they are supposed to be reinstating all of the missing posts, but I will believe that when I see it. Like you said though, there is always next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your book review, but couldn't comment due to blogger issues.

    I think I lost a comment or two, but (luckily?) don't post daily anymore so didn't lose any of those.

    Darn blogger!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails