Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

This post
is number 500!
(minus the deleted entry due to spam up the ying-yang)
-aside from a picture of Grandma, you aren’t missing anything
I have also
been scribbling
My thoughts & ramblings
for two years
As of the end of March
(1st post - March 30th, 2009)
Exciting Times At
>< >< ><

Those are my 55 words for G-Man
but I thought I would celebrate
by re-posting a few pics
of the woman behind the
blinking cursor

Taken during renos that got a lot of blog play back in Jan 2010

There I am with my boyfriend on a date away from the computer

Loafing again - From Dec 2010 snowstorm

A Delightful take of me from Christmas 2010 (must have had a few drinks that day!)


Aha, the missing photo!
Now you are all caught up.

so grab a glass of something yummy,
as its Friday night
and I think
the fact that I have kept at this little writing experiment
for two years!
is worth celebrating!
**CHEERS TO**
A NEW DAY!

may tomorrow bring you the heart
and wisdom that you desire
~

14 comments:

  1. Yay! I love anniversary celebrations and I love photos! Nice boyfriend. I heard he's got houses all over the place. Great 55! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stranger: "Nice boyfriend."

    We go waaayyyy back Ron and I. There for me when I need him, but I think he gets around a bit. Men...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A HUGE congrats to you, Katherine!

    Yahoooooooooooooooo! 500 posts! You GO, girl!

    LOVE the photos! Especially you with Ronald. What a stud muffin - HA!

    Looking forward to reading more of you in the future, my friend!

    FAB Flash 55!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alice: Thanks Alice

    @Ron: "LOVE the photos! Especially you with Ronald. What a stud muffin - HA!"

    I think he's got a pretty sweet on with a few Mommas, but I am okay with that. He gives me what I want (which is happy kids that are actually eating something).

    Thanks for your support Ron. Your visits mean a lot to me. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun shots on you, lots of life time moments captured.

    Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Steve: Thanks Steve. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! 500 posts in two years is a beautiful thing. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Mama Zen: Cheers right back at ya MZ! Thanks for joining in my fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Belinda: It is indeed Belinda, especially as there was only 89 post in 2009 and only about 175 in my first year all told. I was slow to start, but am firmly addicted now. ;^}

    ReplyDelete
  10. cheers my friend...happy 500...and i look forward to celebrating 1000 with you...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails