- My children (even when they drive me nuts)
- My Mother for always being there for me and believing in me even when she hasn't always agreed with my choices or decisions
- My sister for always listening to my sorrows and woes, providing me with a best friend forever and never forgetting that a little bit of fun is the best medicine in life
- My friends for allowing me the tears that needed to be shed , the time to explain what I needed to pour out of my soul and the wine to wash it down with
- My garden for giving me much needed meditation, direction and beauty
- Wellspring - as they provided me with so much emotional support when I was lost and soul-less. The hugs, smiles, soggy shoulders and kleenex helped to keep me here.
- Yoga for the way it lets the world just wash through me and make it alright. Plus hip-openers are just a beautiful thing. Ohm... ;)
- Sunshine for putting a smile on my face all the year long
- Seafood, LOOVVVEEEE any kind, all kinds, YUM!!!!!
- Poetry and the creative expression that comes with it (check out Jingle's Thursday poetry rally if you are a fan too!) Really, just writing in general. I love my expressions of writing so that I can release what trundles along in my brain. I love these people down here's writing because it makes me laugh, cry and generally smile. Words just fill me up and are generally just great!!!
I am going to tag;
- Me at Is That a Promise or a Threat?
- Janet at Wherefore Art Thou?
- Suzicate at The Water Witch's Daughter
- Ron at Vent
- Brian at WaystationOne
Whether you play or not, is up to you. I just wanted to say that I like you! Have a fantabulous day!!