Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Vibes

It is officially summertime. The kids are home from school and vacations are under way. There have been trips to trailers undertaken, near and far, playdates attended, with many more planned and an imminent trip getting sorted out as we speak. All of that, plus I have been trying to fit in a few hours to work as well. No easy task, but it needs to be done. Bills don't pay themselves, right? Plus, those trips need to be funded somehow.

What does this all mean, but a lapse in my own personal writing. A sad state of affairs in my books, but there are only so many hours in a day. Sometimes you just have to go out and live them, while the living is ripe. So I apologize, but you might not see me around these parts in the next little while. A cottage is beckoning from South of the border and the summer sun demands as many swimming breaks as I can fit in. I love you. I miss you and I will be back, but the summer vibe has struck...

10 comments:

  1. Yes, I get it. Stranger and I just put the MFM on summer holidays too. :)

    We are Canadian. That means, when summer comes, we have to get the heck outside and make the most of it. Hope yours is good one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Me: You know it girl! I am rolling in the slow lane this week 7 learning to love it. :)

      Delete
  2. smiles...have fun...enjoy your summer...then come back and tell us all about it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Brian: We have heard loons, seen chipmunks stealing beer out of unattended glasses & tasted the finest steaks that Maine has to offer. Life is good on vacation! My journal has done an excellent job of capturing the images. You will see the pictures soon enough; in word or visual form I'm sure.

      Happy summer to you my friend

      Delete
  3. Excellent song to kick off your summer hiatus :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time, and yeah, what Brian said. Come back with some great stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Pattiken: Haven't even gotten to the coast yet! The mantra of the week is seafood & East Coast lobster is on the menu. I am sure I can weave some kind of story around that. Or maybe in a drive by of S. King's place? :)

      Delete
  5. seo adelaide

    The song really suits the summer vibe. Enjoy the summer heat and have fun while it last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Mischy: I will indeed! Summer never lasts long enough. Enjoying every minute of it!

      Delete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails