Monday, October 10, 2011

A Change in Plans

Mini Rock Hoppers

I realize that it is Monday. I should have jetted off to Africa to continue my saga. I have left you hanging, as I climbed up into the cab of another truck. What happened next? Well... I feel bad about it, but you are going to have to wait a little longer to see. It can't be helped. I spent almost four hours driving home from my sister's house (in what should have been a two-hour drive). I am still sluggish with tryptophan from the turkey, plus from chasing those four delightful kids you see up there around. So I am pooped and am going to bed.

I apologize, but thought perhaps I would share a video from a band that I am going to be going to see this coming weekend with Me. Haven't seen a concert in a while and I am stoked! So here is a little Iron & Wine for you to enjoy. I will have to get some writing done later, but right now its bedtime. Happy Thanksgiving Canada! Happy Columbus Day US!

Hello pillows. I hear you calling! I am on my way...

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait!!!
    -C
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine...fine...fine....think only of yourself...i will wait...smiles. at least i can enjoy the music. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Corrie: Ok, now that Thanksgiving is past us, I guess we should really firm up some plans. :)

    @Brian: I am so sorry Brian! Not a very good way to show Thanks for all my loyal readers. :( I promise I will be back next week though!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails