Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ting-sha bliss

A special moment of release
a favourite one
of my month
when
everything
dis ahhh peers,
but the music

tones fill me up
beat in my heart
(when I cannot)
tender emotions
raise hairs, just as they 
let unseen 
energies slip away
like water scrubbing
the earth of my soul

energy unblocked
I am left limp
dazed in the beauty
of  this sound,
this moment

It happens every time
and yet I marvel
that there are hard niches
that can still release their hold
with our passion's beat
passion's
beat, beat, beat
pounding 
all those pains,
strains with refrains

I am left
clean
pure
white with whimsy's
touch

this smile born 
of God's release;
my penance
beaten on a drum
and given wings on
the tones of 
that ting-
sha 
bliss


I have been gone and super-busy the last week, but
found inspiration for a little free-verse
for my friends at One Shot Wednesday
via my monthly drum circle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails