Friday, December 3, 2010

MK - What Have You done to Me!!

I went to meet
Ms Mary Kay.
On wares aplenty
my eyes did play.

Fine food was served,
but not to us.
We got rice
Drowned in thick, gooey sauce!

With faces washed
and colours picked
We dabbed and swiped,
Twas a palette thick.

Well, thick enough
to cause a fright,
as my eyes turned pink
later that night!

Oh woe is me
with delicate skin
For MK’s products
left my vision thin.

I type this now
with vision fair,
But this morning’s visage
was a different affair.

Puffed up eyes
And red rimmed lids
A spectre wild!
That’ll learn me kids!!

So, no makeup for me.
My face will have to stay bare.
Unless I want to appear
As your worst nightmare!


*Photo from Moronface.com

7 comments:

  1. wow...they did wonders with your nose...uh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makeup is over rated anyway, and if all you get is goop on rice, then you aren't missing much at the parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it Alice! I can't blame them for the food, as it was at a local hotel, but I think I can complain a little about the fact that my eyes my puffed & burned out of my head. Won't do that again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Have you tried bare minerals or some of the all natural make up??

    ReplyDelete
  5. bwhahahahahaahhaha!

    Not laughing at you, but with you. OMG, that photo was HILARIOUS!

    Their had to of been something in the eyeshadow that you were sensitive to. Being someone who is in cosmetic industry, I've seen this happen occasionaly. Sometimes there's a certain dye they use in eyeshadows which can cause this.

    I agree with Captivating Images; Bare Minerals is an excellent, all natural makeup line that's awesome!

    Hope you're having a super weekend, Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. and I LOVE how you put this to a rhyme. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails