Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow Day

I am calling in a snow day. Today was day two of a snow squall that has settled over my fair city. We have received upwards of 30+cm already and they are calling for that again in the next 24hrs. The schools across the region were closed and we were grounded at home. That being said, I call my own snow day. No work done today, aside from cookie baking & the proverbial dinner. A rousing game of Trouble filled in the afternoon before we went out to shovel again. Now the kids are abed and after the last 36 hours, I think I shall call it quits as well. Be well, stay safe and bless you all my friends for all that you offer me. 

6 comments:

  1. smiles. sleep well...and throw a few snowballs for me tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay warm and try to stay sane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brian - not really packing snow, but I will throw some shovelfuls for you as I shovel the driveway again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Talon - We are starting to get a little squirrely, as we haven't left the house since Saturday. One more day of snow squalls, then we shall survey the damage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All right, I give. Yours is deeper than mine. Mine started melting today. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the next day the snow was up to my waist where it drifted in the back yard Alice. We got another 10 cm last night, but sunshine today! And my kids got off to daycare! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    oops, probably not supposed to be that happy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails