Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Steadfast Hands

Climb every mountain;
hide under every bed...
Strike a pose intimidating
and shriek against the mess in my head.

One moment I'm as tall,
as the highest sequoia.
The next I shrink so small,
too wee to dream of any redeeming karma.

It is this way in life
It is that way in love
see-saw, flip-flop
no even keel laid down from above

The sun shines strong
on my future,
but I fear hesitates to 
germinate this heart's pure ardour

Icy winds
don't blow away tomorrow
Steadfast hands
hold secure as I follow
A dream
that needs no more sorrow...

♥♥♥PEACE♥♥♥

Image Courtesy of lusi; RGBstock.com

4 comments:

  1. wish i could promise you no more sorry k...it is the way of life you know...the highs and lows...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Brian: I know only too well that life needs those lows to feel the highs. I appreciate the calm ocean lulls when I can relax into them. And brace myself for the breezes that ebb and blow on tomorrow's eve

      Delete
  2. "It is this way in life
    It is that way in love
    see-saw, flip-flop
    no even keel laid down from above"

    I love the way expressed that, Katherine.

    Life seems to be like the ocean, doesn't it? High tides and low tides; up and down.

    Yet, I think if we didn't experience both, we wouldn't know the reason for their polarity.

    In darkness, we know light.

    (((((((( You ))))))))

    Hugs to you, my friend!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ron: I know that you also know this too well Ron. I hope you are well. I am doing my best to ride out the waves right now, gazing towards the break in the clouds that appears yonder

      Delete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails