Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday's Email of the Week: Namaste

Saturday's Email of the Week

Hello Saturday. Where did you come from? The week has melted away and left me with a weekend of activities to look forward to. Tonight I will be going to a local twitter, beer-tasting event where I will perhaps get a little networking in. Or at least try a new beer or two. Not too many though, as I have to take the girls to a birthday party tomorrow and have been told not to show up useless. I have to handle a glue gun, so therefore need to be on.

Hmm, hopefully I won't glue my fingers together...

So, this week I share a short video that struck my fancy. A friend sent me this and it just tickled my yoga bones. I have been lapse in my practice over the last six months, but returned to the mat recently. This felt like an affirmation that I am on the right path with re-embracing a yogic balance (in a weird kind of way). The scary thing is that I completely know and get everything she says. Does that make me a freak? Ha! Maybe, but I am okay with that!

I am off to the gym now for the kids' yoga class! Maybe grab a glass of wheat grass after (probably NOT!).

Namaste my friends! Have a blessed weekend.  ☺

8 comments:

  1. Too funny! I don't want to see where she can put her leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS video clip, Katherine!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVED IT!!!!!!

    "This felt like an affirmation that I am on the right path with re-embracing a yogic balance (in a weird kind of way). The scary thing is that I completely know and get everything she says. Does that make me a freak?"

    No, not at all a freak because I do yoga too and truly enjoy how it makes me feel much more balanced.

    So maybe "I'm" a freak too!!!!

    Hope you're having a great time at your beer-tasting event!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend......X

    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ron: Well Ronnie darling, whether we are freaks or not, being able to manipulate legs into weird places that might freak Timoteo out just might be worth it all. Love you for all that you are! :)

      xxoo

      Delete
  3. yeah not big on wheat grass...lol on the vid...i know a yogi i need to share this with...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Brian: I am sure there are lots of good reasons to drink wheat grass, but I prefer my wheat the way it came last night (in beer form, but hoppier). Share away my friend! That is why I put it out there! Have a great week Brian

      xo

      Delete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails