Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Retail Shopping = Christmas ♥

Christmas is entering my world. I needed some retail therapy today, so started my Christmas shopping. Yup, it has begun. And it was good!

So, I have had Christmas carols running through my head (compliments of other blog posts) and my eye is scanning the room for Christmas Decor placement already (Snow globe on the new table or would that be better for the stuffed Santa?). I have a neighbour across the road with their light display up and keep thinking that I should get on that too, before I am doing it in the snow. I don't have the giant blowup snow globe to display, but a few lights & giant Christmas balls add a little flair to the yard. I bet the kids would flip for a Santa display on the roof, but it ain't going to happen!

Plus, I have been thinking safety. I will be putting the snow tires on the old clunker to keep all my passengers safe in the van again this winter. Winter coats, hats and mitts have been out for a few weeks, but I haven't broken down and put on My winter boots yet. Heck, I saw people in sandals earlier this week! Anyway, I couldn't find a new pair and last years boots left the soles of my feet a little on the damp side. More shopping!!

Just so that I can get you all in the Christmas spirit too, I thought I would share a video that I bet none of you have ever seen before. It is a familiar song, but with a twist. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. haha great vid...will show that to the boys in the morning...glad you have some christmas cheer...not ready yet...but the song helped...smiles.

    hey where is your buddy at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME video, Katherine!!!!!!

    OMG....I LOVED IT!!!! How CUTE!

    And kudos to you for getting into the Christmas spirit and preparing early. Because before you know it....it'll be here!

    Merry Pre-Christmas, my friend!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha. I am not ready for winter. Make that - I don't want it to be winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beginning to look a lot like...

    But, geez, that frog is just creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Brian: Isn't it a great video?! Cute. I think my friend has a decided case of life getting in the way of blogging. She is still writing, but her writing circle now gets her words vs us. Darn C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ron: It gave me the excuse to get out of the house & be productive too. Plus, I couldn't resist the frog. :)

    @Monkey Man: Bah, you don't even get blasted by that much winter on the West Coast! I bet all that rain gets pretty dreary though. I will take me some nice white fluffy flakes anytime (just done with it by Feb!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Patti: Did you get snow today Patti? I know your weather has been a little worse than ours so far this fall. While there were white outs reported on the highway near here, I haven't personally seen any of the white stuff yet. It's coming though!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails