Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Pissed Pumpkin


I never meant it to go down like that. Jack was a decent guy, but he just got under my skin. I didn't really mean him any harm. Honest, I didn't!

But when he messed with me before I’d had that first sip of coffee, I kind of lost it and bit his head off…


*Image from http://ow.ly/eekV1
And that my friends is 55 words for the persuasive personage G-Man and his fun Flash Friday 55!

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow Canucks. Hope your pumpkin pie is of the happier sort!

 :o)

4 comments:

  1. This is great, Kat. Jack was obviously a dumbhead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @PattiKen: Why thank you Patti! Hope your Jack 'o Lanterns are quiet so vicious. :D

      Delete
  2. "But when he messed with me before I’d had that first sip of coffee, I kind of lost it and bit his head off…"

    Hilarious, Katherine!!!!

    Great Flash 55! Great photo too!

    Hope you're having a SUPER weekend!

    X

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails