Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday's Email of the Week: Belly Laughs

Saturday's Email of the Week
So today is going to be a super crazy day. There will be yoga, birthday parties and babysitters to collect. I might be able to sleep in (yes, this was written last night), but once I am in motion, watch out! In fact, life seems to have sped up loads since the holidays. I suspect that you just may have guessed that by my sparse writing here. I have also had some new company that seems to have kept me entertained and away fromt he computer in my down time.

(Insert smiley face here)

So since I am smiling already and excited about going out for dinner tonight, I am going to share some smiles with you too. Nothing heavy or hardcore, just some honest to goodness belly laughs that tickled me. Hope you have a fabulous weekend all! 



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails