Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday's Email of the Week: Belly Laughs

Saturday's Email of the Week
So today is going to be a super crazy day. There will be yoga, birthday parties and babysitters to collect. I might be able to sleep in (yes, this was written last night), but once I am in motion, watch out! In fact, life seems to have sped up loads since the holidays. I suspect that you just may have guessed that by my sparse writing here. I have also had some new company that seems to have kept me entertained and away fromt he computer in my down time.

(Insert smiley face here)

So since I am smiling already and excited about going out for dinner tonight, I am going to share some smiles with you too. Nothing heavy or hardcore, just some honest to goodness belly laughs that tickled me. Hope you have a fabulous weekend all! 



6 comments:

  1. Katherine, this video clip is so CUTE and HYSTERICAL!

    OMG....that baby's laughter is so utterly contagious. I found myself laughing right along!

    HOW. CUTE.

    Thanks for sharing the laughter, my friend!

    Have an AWESOME weekend!

    X

    Have a wonderful time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ron: You just can't help but laugh too, right! And Ron, it has been a fantastic weekend. And I am still smiling. :)

      Delete
  2. smiles....i am glad you have that new company...and that is fills you with smiles....and thanks for giving us some too with the clip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Brian: I am really enjoying my new friend's company and the smiles are so welcome. Having a hard time wiping them off my face twould seem :D

      Delete
  3. I'm with Brian. I'm so glad you have someone who brings you smiles and takes you out to dinner. That's so great. ;-)

    And the baby, oh, how cute is that. I would love to have something tickle me so much that i laughed with such abandon. I kinda remember that, the laugh-till-your-sides-hurt-and-you-hope-you-haven't-wet-your-pants kind of laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Patti: It is so fresh, pure and exciting Patti that I keep wondering when the bubble will burst or someone will pinch me. But every time I open my eyes, his face is still smiling back at me. A wonder that I am thrilled by. :)

      Delete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails