Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Caught in a Stare

'tis Valentine's Day
and I should share some words
you all know by now
that I'm falling hopelessly (so absurd)
but with these feelings full
and time stuffed to match
I fear my writings are lean
and creativity gone through the hatch.
Alas and alack a'day
and I don't care
because this stranger's got a hold of me
caught tight in his stare
Ah, so sweet and now my story is up
Yes, I've prayed at Eros' feet and am happy in full worship 
♥♥♥


Happy Valentine's Day my friends!

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, KATHERINE!

    And I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for you, my friend!!!!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ron: big grins from me my friend

      xoxoxo to you Ron!

      Delete
  2. smiles...let the worship over come you...you will def find words in it...smiles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Brian: I am sure I will find the words Brian, but I guess that overcoming is the biggest focus right now. An exciting wave that I am all a'goggle over :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. @PattiKen: Thanks Patti. I kind of feel like I somehow just decided that this would be the year, so willed it to happen. Blows my mind that it is working so far! :) :) :)

      Delete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails