Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Art is Named Tops

crinkled eyes hold thrill
a heart full to bursting as
Art is named tops and
One Stop Poetry stands
at pedestal for all


Congratulations to the team at One Stop Poetry for winning the Shorty award for Best in Arts this past weekend. You guys have worked so hard to highlight this wonderful forum that means so much to so many. You provide a wonderful service to us all. I am proud to be able to have one little piece of the One Stop Carpet to call my own. I am overjoyed for you all. Bask in your glory. You all deserve it.

Woohoo! Party time and OSW is buying rounds!!! Yeehaw!

12 comments:

  1. woohoo! thank you ma'am it was unbelievable...was nice to be back in my bed last night...but i will miss the city...and how cool to finally meet adam and moon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time for One Stop Poetry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. *thunderous applause*

    A BIG congrats to One Stop Poetry for winning the Shorty Award for Best in Arts!!

    Cheers!

    Fab poem, Katherine!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much katherine..still can't believe it..feels like in a dream but yeah - it's great. thanks for your encouragement and support

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Brian and Claudia: Thank you both for all your hard work. I hope that this introduces a new world of excitement and growth for the One Stop Team!

    @Wolfsrosebud: Isn't it just?! Yippee for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ron: Thanks Ron. I am just thrilled for them and excited that I get to be a teeny little part of the community.

    ReplyDelete
  7. whooooohoooo, that is so so awesome!! As is poetry.

    And I love your new gravatar, just saw it on my site.

    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally wonderful news!

    Yay! One Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes-- and that poetry won the art award, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jannie: Thanks Jannie. My pic was taken about a month ago by my 6-yr old.

    Whooohoooo poetry!!

    @ACEBibbaveli: AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Talon: It is pretty darn exciting for all us little people that can call ourselves a part of the One Stop community. Yeah us Talon!

    @Mairmusic: Very cool indeed Marilynn. Perhaps we are gaining a new respect for poetry again. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails