Monday, September 17, 2012

Integrity

How do you spell integrity?

"I" belongs in there somewhere, of that I am sure
"N" reminds me that nothing but me really matters
"T" ah time, and we have to respect it
"E" Egos, they are there for a reason
"G" So are goals, which make us who we are
"R" but reason needs to be recognized
"I" if you are to be true to yourself, then you will know it
"T" Trust in your decisions and it will be alright
"Y" You are the only one that can stand up for you - So DO It!



Debating how much of it I have tonight...

6 comments:

  1. interesting thoughts on integrity...not sure i agree with N, not that i have to but...smiles..i def like that last i...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Brian: If we act with integrity, then nothing can truly harm us. It is only our own actions that we can really control, so that means we are responsible to only ourselves in the grand scheme of things. Not like I believe that I am the only one that is affected by my actions though Brian. Far from it, but without my faith and trust in integrity, I cannot offer anything to anyone else anyway though.

      It's all a philosophical debate for me tonight, but I appreciate you weighing in with me Brian. Hope you are well

      :)

      Delete
  2. There I was, reading along, nodding at each letter. And then I came to the last line. The real last line, the one below the picture. Have no idea what was in your mind, of course, but I love finding that line. It made me stop short, and go back and read again. Intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @PattiKen: Renegotiating with a client and just wondering how I feel about it all. Thanks for the retake Patti.

      Delete
  3. I like it :) And I'm working on it (especially Y)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Mijayami: Heck, you have done a tonne of work on that one hon! You should be proud for all the work you have done on YOU!

      Delete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails