Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday's Email of the Week: Somebody Hand Me a Kleenex

Saturday's Email of the Week

Oh my GOD, I thought I was going to stop breathing while watching this! I laughed so hard during the video that tears were literally squirting out of my eyes. My sides hurt and I worried that the girls would sleepily wander down the hall wondering what all the noise was about. While they remained blissfully sleeping, I snorted and chortled right through to the end of the skit.

Now technically this video was directed to me through Facebook, but I got an email that it was there from my inbox. And I went directly to Youtube to watch it, effectively avoiding losing 10 minutes of my life scanning my Facebook wall, so I think it counts! Anyway, it is my call and I think that this video is well worth sharing, even if any of you have seen it before. If you've never seen "Whose Line Is It Anyway?", then you are in for a treat. Put down your coffee and just try to keep poker-faced while you watch the antics of Drew Carey (super funny host), Ryan Stiles (a way tall drink of water), Wayne Brady (so dreamy!), Colin Mochrie (Canadian, eh!) and a surprise guest!



I hope that your week didn't end too wet. As I write this, it is too early to tell how bad Irene will be, but she is all over the news. I wish you all health, security, and happiness, plus a dry bed at night. Be well.

Peace.

8 comments:

  1. "Honey, this one's wet!"

    Bwhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!

    OMG Katherine, this video is HYSTERICAL!!!!!

    BRILLIANT! Standing ovation!

    Thanks for sharing the GREAT Saturday morning laugh!

    *and, yeah, I did put my coffee mug down before watching*

    Thank god!

    Be safe and well this weekend, my friend!

    ((((( Katherine ))))))

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you just pee your pants Ron! Too funny! I used to watch this show when it was on TV years ago & always laughed my a** off. We are off to the beach to enjoy a late summer day of play with some friends. From the accounts, we will have no aftermath from Irene, but I will be watching the news reports anyway. Good time to soak up some sun though.

    Have a super weekend! I hope that you aren't in Irene's path. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...i love this show...richard simmons is a riot...and there guys are a trip...have fun at the beach....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd seen this before but it was well worth watching again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Brian: I am a little rosy this evening, but we had a fabulous day. Got to hang out with a business associate/friend & her kids, then just chill while watching the kids bury themselves in the sand. Topped off with a wee bit o surf & turf and a nice glass of red = perfect day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mijayami: I am pretty sure I saw it when it was on TV, but I still howled watching it. Even let the kids watch this morning before we headed to the beach. Pretty sure it all went over their heads, but T remarked "I have never seen you laugh so hard before Mommy!" Still gasping & spitting! Hilarious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol! Richard Simmons - he's definitely one of a kind! I used to watch this show all the time and thank you for the laughs, Katherine! Hope all is well. From all accounts, Irene isn't as bad as expected, so that's great news for most...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Talon: Hello Talon. So glad you liked my bit of humour that I threw into the hat this weekend. I couldn't resist when I saw Richard Simmons smiling so coyly! Too funny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails