Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Vibes

It is officially summertime. The kids are home from school and vacations are under way. There have been trips to trailers undertaken, near and far, playdates attended, with many more planned and an imminent trip getting sorted out as we speak. All of that, plus I have been trying to fit in a few hours to work as well. No easy task, but it needs to be done. Bills don't pay themselves, right? Plus, those trips need to be funded somehow.

What does this all mean, but a lapse in my own personal writing. A sad state of affairs in my books, but there are only so many hours in a day. Sometimes you just have to go out and live them, while the living is ripe. So I apologize, but you might not see me around these parts in the next little while. A cottage is beckoning from South of the border and the summer sun demands as many swimming breaks as I can fit in. I love you. I miss you and I will be back, but the summer vibe has struck...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails