Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Drum circle

As the rhythms still flow I will pen a few words. This evening was my drumming circle. It is a little gift to me and I absolutely love it. My personal rhythm is not always all it could be, but when I sit in a group of like-minded people and we all listen and play a beautiful heart beat comes out. Layers of tones slide into strategically placed tings and dongs to make a lovely esoteric vibration. I love being a part of our little trance session that transports us all out of our busy reality. I can step out of my shoes and step into my heart and let it sing. There are resonant vibrations and drum beats that help one remove from your head and just feel. I am surprised by not only how much I respond, but how everyone appreciates the gift we create and offer up to ourselves. It is truly beautiful and special. It is another step in healing that cleans the inside heartaches away, if only for a spell.  Thank you to my special friend Randolph for bringing this experience into my life and being a part of my life. One man that believes in life and me. He pushes me to believe in me. Smiles for us my friend ...

2 comments:

  1. Katherine you are very special and much loved. I take great inspiration from you. You have shown me that there could be joy, hope and beauty in the midst of tears, pain and despair. The darker the night the more radiant the dawn. The more tortured the soul the sweeter the liberation.

    Randolph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine you are greatly appreciated and much loved. You have been an inspiration, a true revelation. You have shown me that there is joy, hope and beauty even in the midst of tears, pain and despair. Yes, the darkest night yields to the most radiant dawn. The more troubled the soul the sweeter its liberation..

    Randolph

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails