Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday's Email of the Week: ICU!

Saturday's Email of the Week

Well my friends, I haven't seen you on a Saturday in a while. How are you? I can guarantee you I am still in bed. Saturday's have become the Holy Grail of sleep in days for me as of late. I will have to get out of bed before noon, as Madame Mommy will have to become chauffeur to my princesses who have been invited to a birthday party. Lucky me had my eldest invited at the last minute, as the guest list was dwindling. I know that the hosts actually are doing me a favour and know it, because this then gives me 3 HOURS of freedom from the kids. Woohoo! No idea how I am going to spend those precious hours (finalizing my taxes? Nah!), but I hope to make the best of it.

So, I came across this email and thought I would share it with you. It did make me smile, as was suggested it would. With the full moon coming on and gray skies dominating the horizon, I needed that smile. Thank you Bill and thank you for stopping in today! Enjoy!

~~~

The famous Olympic skier Picabo Street (pronounced Pee-Ka-Boo) is not just an athlete. She is now a nurse currently working at an Intensive Care Unit of a large metropolitan hospital.

She is not permitted to answer the hospital telephones any longer.

It caused too much confusion when she would answer the phone and say, Picabo, I.C.U.

   A good clean joke is hard to find these days - pass it on!

   (Admit it .... you're smiling)


6 comments:

  1. haha yes i am smiling...enjoy that time today k...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Brian: It was a lovely day Brian. Got to spend it with my new man, plus I viewed it from the back of a motorcycle. Can't beat that! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG...that was GREAT, Katherine!!!!

    Picabo, I.C.U.

    Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

    And you're right, a good clean (and very funny joke) is hard to find these days!

    Enjoy your quiet time alone today, my friend. You deserve it!

    ((((( You )))))

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ron: It is pretty rare to get free time away from both of my girlies on the weekend, so I reveled in it. I love my babies, but it is nice to just be ME some days.

      Hope you had a nice weekend Ronnie dear!
      xo

      Delete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails