Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thank You

I want to offer thanks. Thanks to the sunshine and thanks to the trees. Thanks to the colourful leaves that litter my front lawn and the forest floors. Thanks to nap time and play time. Thanks to Laura for taking portraits for us today and thanks to the teenager who got our meal right at McDonalds afterwards. Thanks to my Mother, sister and neighbours for being there to listen when I need it. Thanks to Corrie for being there to read my thoughts when they spring forth from me. :)

And a big thank you to me for being here to enjoy it all...
Welcome Fall

2 comments:

  1. Obviously I spend too much time on Facebook...so many times when I'm reading your posts, I find myself looking for the "I Like" button! Never more than today. What a lovely post, what lovely thoughts. Thank YOU for sharing! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I will have them too you asap! (had to get CD's first)
    It was lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails