Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Arid Mind


dry arid plains
this I see
in  me
now.
words 
spilled into 
the forest of folks
that pay dearly for 
2 cents worth of
my time & 
brain
waves.
lush frolicking 
meadows of metaphors
spilled ripe across
their desks
while I
stare
at
a
__

blink-
ing
cur-
sor
that
begs
for
an
end
and
my
bed
...


Oh Jinksy, I love your arid plains & have been waiting for some words to spill out of me to dance across your painting. Alas, my days rob my brain of fluid motion by evening. This paltry offer I give to you, but I just wanted to say that your pictures are lovely. Thank you for offering them. If you like the image here, go check out the In Tandem site and check out some of Jinksy's other works. She has a great eye for colour! Happy Tuesday all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails