Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Organizing with Mason Jars

Look what I found on Pinterest; a neat organization item made from mason jars...


Cool right? It looked simple enough, so I thought "What the hey?!"


And decided to try it myself. Any good crafty house has got a bit of glitter paint, mason jars and bits for knobs, right?

This one does!


I've already started my canning this year (made sweet pickles yesterday and have relish in the making as we speak), but wide-mouth jars aren't used very often, making them scarce. Two were all I needed for this craft though and polished tiger's eye stones were my accompaniment for knobs.


One for q-tips and bandaids in the other. What do you think? Pass or Fail?

     Take that Pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. we have afew mason jars and use them for a few things...i think they turned out cool...i like the look of mason jars...not bad to drink out of...smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I've seen them used for tonnes of stuff. My fav is of course for jams and pickles, but candle holders, lights, and funky vases are all unique ideas too.

      And yes, I have drank out of a mason jar or two in my time ;)

      Delete
  2. Sometimes the best solution is the least expensive. And they look great.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails