Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday's Email of the Week: Wan Chocletz?

Saturday's Email of the Week

Oh, hello Saturday! You have snuck up on me again. The week has breezed by, but thankfully we are home this weekend to relax. Err, well to sleep in anyway. Got leaves raked, window repairs estimated and lunch in a with friend I haven't seen in months. All in all, a good week.

Today, kids will be rolling, tumbling, then painting hot on the heels of gym class. Me, I will spend my hour sweating, then pick up a girlfriend to shop for some reasonably priced Christmas presents. Woohoo! Sunday will see some well-deserved downtime, but more than blissfully there were no major catastrophic events of the week. My visit with Grammy went well (much better than expected) last weekend. Parent-teacher interviews went well. Drumming went well and I might have a new iron in the fire as far as work goes. No complaints!

How was your week? Any deaths, births, new jobs or friends to boast of? How about a book finished or a bully squashed? Well, they can't all be banner weeks, I guess.

Oh, you want to know the best part of my week! I mopped the floor!




And what you all have been waiting for; drum roll please....

My EMAIL OF THE WEEK! Happy Saturday!!!!

()~~~()

I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. 


A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should finish things we started and we all could use more calm in our lives. 


I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz.Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum


()~~~()


And I couldn't resist this video (mostly because of the last ad - that will be me sooner than I would like). Cheers!




8 comments:

  1. hahahaha that video is awesome...lol...fork you eh? smiles....glad you had a better week...not bad...got some christmas shopping done actually...reasonably priced too...scored some bean bags for the boys to sit in to play wii...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, that video clip of Ikea was HYSTERICAL!

    OMG...I HOWLED!!!!!! Where you find this stuff? It's brilliant!

    LOVED the email too! HA!

    So glad to hear that your visit with your grandmother went well.

    ((((( Katherine )))))

    Enjoy your weekend, my friend!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brian: Sweet on the bean bags. My girls have some and love them (although they could use a few more beans). And it just feels good to get holiday shopping started. Somehow eases off a bit of pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ron: You too could feed my Saturday fodder my friend! I get joke emails from all kinds of people. I used to delete before even opening, but now get a little giggle when I think about what I can share. All the video clips just seemed a little close to home.

    NOTE TO SELF: put away toys, clothes and stop eating midnight snacks on the couch before that new special someone comes over! giggle

    Have an awesome weekend Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah!! CLASSIC video!! My morning coffee nearly came out my nose :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. New special someone?!? Dish, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Me: I am getting lots of pressure from various friends and family to find a new special someone, but I was referring moreso to the battery operated boyfriend at the end.

    (Oh, how embarrassing! teehee)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should be awash in inner peace. I ALWAYS finish my beverages, medication, and chocolates.

    Glad you had a good week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails