Sunday, October 31, 2010

Everyday is Halloween

BOO!!
Happy Halloween all!
Couldn't resist a blast from the past
(for you too Ms. C)
Too tired after returning from my sister's house and the mayhem of a 5 year old's Chuck E Cheese party,
plus the 2 1/2 hour drive home, 
followed by a mad scramble to carve a few bumpy pumpkins
 to offer you another scary scribbled tale.
The blissful sugary-anticipating grins from my little ones
makes it all worthwhile,
as I rub my tender tootsies
and bid you good night...

Enjoy this taste of Ministry
(A band I gothically glammed to in my teen years)
and my Halloween treat for you.

5 comments:

  1. u r so creative.
    Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. i know ministry...glad you had a good night...cold or otherwise...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...awesome. This one takes me back. :)
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  4. * Hi Jingle

    * Really Brian? I would never have pictured you for a Ministry fan. Of course, looking at me today, I wouldn't picture me as one either. HA.

    * You know it baby! Happy Halloween C

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! Enjoyed your blast from the past! Sounds like you had a fabulous Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails