Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday Segment

   I am off to the Studio Tour, but thought I would post a quick hello. I have heard tell that there were visitors yesterday and a few pieces were even sold! Yippee! Way to go Acme. I kind of feel like I might show up there and just be in the way or background art, but I must show my solidarity. I may not be a huge part of Acme Animal, but I do give them some of my hours. It is all good. The girls get to play with their girlfriend up at Kidscape too, so I cannot deny them an afternoon of fun (Thank you David!). That will be topped off by a special treat for me. This evening I get to go out for dinner, then continue on to a concert. Babysitter is arranged and I am excited already. Bare Naked Ladies here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm jealous! You have a fabulous day & night planned...good for you!

    Have a great time at the BNL concert tonight. Kind of an embarassing fact, but "Gordon" would probably find a place on my list of all-time fav albums. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope my feet will hold out, but I am sure the music will give me energy to bounce :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great weekend you've lined up...have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Talk to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails